Care & Usage
Reproduction of colors is as accurate as possible, although please note, colors available physically may vary slightly from what is displayed on your monitor.
Some of the products with metal hardware might tarnish or lose its shine over time due to weather conditions and usage. These are changes, which occur due to the varied use and handling of the product by the customer and cannot be held against the manufacturers.
Scratches and marks on the products are a part of the characteristics of the material. They do not qualify as defects. This can happen due to use over a period of time.
NOTE: Color variation cannot be subject to rejection of goods or merchandise.
We at TLW, use exclusive paints developed after extensive research to maintain the versatility and elegance of each product.
TLW uses careful prepping methods for every surface we paint on to ensure the longevity of the artwork. Although excessive use may cause the paint to fade.
- Do not use plastic to store the item
- Do not expose the products to high temperatures or direct sunlight over long periods
- Do not carry excessively heavy in the item or use it for unusual purpose that may damage the product
- Do not use any detergents or inks on the item
- Do not try to deliberately scratch the paint on the product
- Keep it away from sharp objects